2012 Hydrofoil Calendar

  • DanJPohl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Looks like we are now on the last month of the 2011 hydrofoil calendar!  Wish I was as flexible as this months rider!  I have trouble grabbing the board, cannot imagine grabbing the t-bar!

      Wonder if Sheena got any takers on the her shirt from this month?

      Time to order next years calendar!

      If you are a rider who is featured in a full page pic for 2012 send me an email and I will hook you up with a couple of free calendars.

      Thanks again for all the orders to date and another extra special thanks to Air Chair for sponsoring the free photos this year.   Crazy year for Canadians, I think they have bought more calendars so far this year than all other years combined.  Thanks eh! :)

      Also sent tow packages off to Germany.  Problem is I screwed up the first one!  At least I did it with the package with spendy shipping.  Oh well...

      www.greatlakes-photo.com to place your order or download the free images from this years foil events.

      ALMOST SNOWMOBILE TIME!!!   New RMK Pro 163 just sitting bored in the garage.