2010 USHA Nationals are up!

  • DanJPohl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010

    2010 Nationals Photos Are Up!

    Photos are finally up!!!

    Pretty much same format as before, although this year Dr Dave added a bunch of shots to the different division sections, sequences, and crashes. These shots will give you the additional view from shore and the pickup boat. I think you will like them!

    Don't forget to use the promo code "hydrofoil" at checkout to receive your 20% off!
    This code is only valid on prints, downloads, and any merchandise purchased on the photo site. (basically it is not good for calendars and DVDs)

    The photo lab used on the site does an awesome job, if you are not happy will stand behind it and make it right! This is most important when ordering your poster size shots.

    This year we are also offering you the ability to order all your photos on a CD.

    Photo CD allows you to:
    -
    Browse photos with the built in viewer (see sample here)
    - Full access to the jpg image files
    - Print photos at home or a store
    - Email photos
    - Upload images to your site, facebook, foilforum, and..

    - Not for commercial use, please contact me with questions

    Hope you like them and remember your purchases will help keep the sport being covered!!!

    Take a look! http://www.greatlakes-photo.com

    See attached images

    Big Jay going well..... BIG (BigJay.jpg)

    Dr Dave taking a photo of me hiding in the boat or maybe BGA "Al" (DanOrAl.jpg)

    Tyler showing he wants to ride pro next year (Tyler.jpg)

    Oh Brandon... so many good shots :) There are also some good non crashing ones... But since MJ actual beat up on Benton, I need to pick on someone else!

    More Brandon... (Brandon1.jpg, Brandon2.jpg, and Brandon3.jpg)  Check out the people in the background wondering what he was thinking!
    I believe he was thinking I just beat all the Pro's in big air with that one!!!