Spring Fling is almost here! Jacksonville, FL

  • Eric Vyborny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Happy Monday Everyone,

      Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

      We are just 3 weeks away from the annual Spring Fling in Jacksonville, FL.  We are looking forward to great event.  Thanks to all our great sponsors!  We just added another great sponsor last week -- SKY SKI.  Without all these great sponsors these events would be very hard, if not impossible to put on.  Thank you!

      Beach Boulevard MotorSports East Coast Hydrofoils SKY SKI Cinch Hydrofoil Products US Hydrofoil Association Team Hydrofoil Samson Sports Xtreme Foils Pure Romance Dedicated Fiber Systems Fleming Island Home and Kitchen Helium Wake Vests Great Lakes Photography Fleming Island Wet Sounds Fairfield Inn and Suites, Jacksonville West Carolina Ski School

      You can now register and pay for the event at www.sehydrofoil.com

      After you register, please fill out a rider profile sheet as well.

      Our goal is to eliminate as much paperwork at the event as possible Saturday Morning.

      If you have any questions please send myself or Brad an email or give us a call.

      The fairfield inn is our host hotel again, room rates are 72 a night, which is very good for a Fairfield!  When I was on the road for work regular rates for a Fairfield are usually around a 100 to 110 on the weekends.  Click this link and it will take you to the hotel home page, you will have to call them and tell them you are with the Spring Fling / Hydrofoil Group.

      As usual, we bill be riding on the Famous Black Creek on Thursday and Friday.  Friday is the big riding day on the creek. This is not part of the sanctioned event. Please if you ride on Thursday or Friday, please make sure to give the boat owners that you ride behind some gas money.  We usually work it in our foil group, that a ride is 10 bucks.  Please just bring a little extra cash with you on Thursday and Friday, so if you hop boats, you can give the owners you ride behind a 10 spot.  We will have about 10 boats on the creek again, so please take care of the boats owners that bring their boats out.

      We are looking forward to a great event!!!!

      Thanks to everyone that has participated and sponsored our events and has helped to grow our events!

      Directions are posted on the web site. Thanks to Brad Scot for the awesome new web site!

      Eric Vyborny
      904 589 1198