Tower Mounted Sun Visor

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      Looking for an adjustable tower mounted sun visor. Is there such a thing? We do a lot of evening skiing and sun is brutal on the drivers eyes. Just wondering if anyone made one or ever considered it?
    • steve@lingo.ws
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
         Just rotate the brim of your hat around to block the sun as needed.

        Bonus: Add some puca shells, a bad attitude, and wear baggy shorts with 90% of your underwear showing and you might get a 16 year old girl with a pierced face to follow you home. And who doesn't want that?