Re: [Hydrofoil] Would you vote for us?

  • Steve McCrary
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2009

      When I voted it was up to 229, That's two two niner...... 10 4 Roger, over and out. Lost one to Lost Three are you Lost two ?????

               Skydog

      From: Joe Rufiange <mitchabum100@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:31:00 -0800 (PST)

      i voted. its up to 136. keep it going

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2009
        Thanks my friends!  Still trying to beat the deadline of tomorrow.  Looking for a few more votes from the family foilers!

        drdave

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2009
          Voted, but you are still a distant second.........

          Skydog, you have always been too lost.......in the ozone or the chalupa zone or just zoned.

          Merry Christmas to all and to all a good ride!

          David Ewing

          Life - the Original Terminal Disease

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009

            Thanks "Big Guy" I resemble that remark...

               Merry Christmas,

                                        Skydog