Comptech pivoting hydrofoil rack for sale

  • Venetrex
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
      I have a lightly used comptech pivoting hydrofoil rack for sale . I have the clamp for 2 inch tower, it can be changed, order from sky ski for different tower diameter . I am looking for $500 shipped. Can email photos on request.
    • Britt MSN
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009

        I have a Comptech tower clamp for a 1 7/8” bar collecting dust in the garage.  $60 shipped anywhere in the US.  They are $79.50 plus shipping new.

        Email me if you are interested

        britt

        I have a lightly used comptech pivoting hydrofoil rack for sale . I have the clamp for 2 inch tower, it can be changed, order from sky ski for different tower diameter . I am looking for $500 shipped. Can email photos on request.

      • J P
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
          That reminds me that I as well have a 1 7/8" mount like new and will offer the same deal $60.00 shipped.

          JP