Winter??? Air 90 and water 65!!!!

  • dirtbikerg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      This last Sunday, 03/01, water temp was 65 and air was around 90. No
      wind, no boats, no wetsuits. Now hopefully with the weather coming
      around, finding people to join me will be easier than previous months.
      I'm still looking for more people to go foiling with here in Orange
      county, Ca, just let me know if your interested. Happy foiling and for
      others, Spring is just around the corner!!!!