New Cinch release

  • Bill Kinnison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009

      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to mention the new Cinch release I got for Christmas this year. Thanks to Lonnie, he’s always improving things. This time the release has an extra loop on it to hold your coiled up rope securely. He’s got a picture of it on the website:   http://www.cinchmax.com/

      So it made me think that if it had a 2nd loop on it, that you could use that to hang the whole thing on the side of your tower.

      Hope everyone is on their way to a happy new year!

      --

      Bill - bill@...

      http://airjunky.com

      206.200.6226