Bill VonZabern world record hydrofoil attempt

  • Kevin Thayer
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2008
       Bill VonZabern of Canyon Lake Ca. will attempt to perform
      more than 1416 consecutive flips with out falling or stopping.
      The current record holder is Geno Yauchler. Geno set the record
      July 25th 1996 at Parker Arizona. Geno set the record riding a cast
      air chair while contending with grass debris catching the foil,
      common to the Parker strip. Bill has been training for the attempt
      for more than 6 months. Recently Bill made 592 flips in just under
      1 hour. Bill will make the attempt this monday morning nov. 3rd
      on Canyon Lake. Good luck Bill!!! Check out live web cam of
      Canyon lake at randy@... Will keep you posted.
                      KT

      Stay organized with simple drag and drop from Windows Live Hotmail. Try it
    • Peter Dodson
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 4, 2008
        Dr.

        Thank You for that professional prognosis on Bill's condition.

        Pete