Checking IN

  • Lonnie Marchand
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Well, we're about to get the full punch of Hurricane Gustav!  If any of you see my Houseboat over in West Texas, please give me a call!
      Actually, I think we will be just fine.  Not our first rodeo and we have everything secured and tied down.  Wind gusting about 35-40mph right now.  I think Grumpy is have about the same condition.
      It will be mid to late this week before I'll be able to ship anything, if not next week.  I look for us to lose power any time and it's usually down for a week or so.
      Figured I would get this out before we lose power.  Hope you all are having a great Labor Day weekend.  Throw a roll for me.

      Number One source for CINCH and  Sky Ski Products

      Lonnie
      CINCH Hydrofoil Products
      www.cinchmax.com
      225 659 2280 office