Re: [Hydrofoil] Checking out

  • Lonnie Marchand
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      You got it Bill!  Have too much fun at Canyon Lake.

      "Number 1 source for CINCH and Sky Ski Products"
      'Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight!'

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
        Been on vacation for a few days and realized Murph got married this weekend. On another note I hit my first 360 this weekend on my 12th attempt and followed it up the next day with one more on my first try! Best part is it is on video so no fish tales here.

        JP

        Professional Crash Test Dummy

        --

        Bill - bill@airjunky. com

        http://airjunky. com

        206.200.6226

      • Lonnie Marchand
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
          Just a note to let everyone know that I'll be leaving for our Annual Thanksgiving Houseboat trip today.
          All orders are current.  If you need to contact me, just call the office.  I'll have communications on the Houseboat with internet access.
          Thanks and I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

          'Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight'
          Lonnie
          CINCH Hydrofoil / Sky Ski
          225 659 3058 office