RE: [Hydrofoil] Nationals was GREAT!

  • Jason T. Gunstenson
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007

      Brad gets picked on, well, because it’s easy and he provides so many opportunities.  However, Brad put in a LOT of work at this year’s National Championships.  He judged, competed, coached, cheered, and represented USHA with honor and distinction.  He truly is an ambassador for our sport and deserves a big round of thanks!

      >> I just seemed to have an affinity for getting picked up by Mark Matthews

      Well Brad, it seems that Mark wasn’t the only one you got picked up by…….YOU are da MAN!!   ;)

      Cheers,

          Jason

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007

        Thanks Jason! -- Brad

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007
          "Alright everybody, if you hit the buoy it is YOUR fault and will
          count as a fall. Everyone has to negotiate riding around them."

          -Brad Scott in a pre-finals riders meeting, 5 minutes before hitting the buoy.

        • Bryan Steele
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007
            "I can't believe I hit the friggin buoy!"
            -Fern, after freeride prelims on Sat

            "I can't believe I hit the friggin buoy again!"
            -Fern, after freeride finals on Sun

            bsteele
            www.foilfreaks.com
            Foiltech Pro Team

            "Alright everybody, if you hit the buoy it is YOUR fault and will
            count as a fall. Everyone has to negotiate riding around them."

            -Brad Scott in a pre-finals riders meeting, 5 minutes before hitting the
            buoy.

            Quoting Bryan Steele <bsteele@...>:

            > <<Why should we be nervous?>>
            >

            > Brad -- you were so nervous that you hit the bouy!!!!!!
            >

            > bsteele
            >
            > www.foilfreaks.com
            >
            > Foiltech Pro Team
            >

            > _____

            Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider
            listings & an event calendar.

            chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • ewingski@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007
              Fern - the only guy to get a buoy at both ends at the Nationals.

              Take that for whatever you like  ;-)

              David Ewing

              There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2020, there should be a 15 million people with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.

            • Nick Dear
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007
                Well, we were blown away with all the great riding, great people and a great event. Everyone at H2O Clothing would like to thank everyone for all the support and it reminds us why we love this sport...the people involved.Here is a pic of Team H2O...and we will have our gallery up soon.Thanks to Andy J , Chris B and all the RMHC for a great event, and we can't forget the Narans for the hospitality Saturday night. I will let ya'll know when our gallery is up.

                Nick Dear
                Team H2O Clothing
                817-932-3040
              • Nick Dear