HELP. Need thread size on a `01 LEX

  • Oliver Henke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Help me out here guys

      Im trying to sell my old LEX no. S7 and all the screws
      are chewed up. as everything here in europe is
      metrical i dont even know what screws to get.

      the foil has the treads not cut into the aluminium but
      has stainless inserts, see pic, which confused even
      the skyski dealer for switzerland.

      anyone of you know what size and length of crews to
      get?

      thanks in advance

      oli

      Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html