Re: [Hydrofoil] I've been robbed...

  • Garry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Bad luck pete,it was only just over 12 months ago some low life stole my boat.
      Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hydrofoil] I've been robbed...

      Stealing towers off of boats....just when you think you've heard it all.

      My neighbor had his I/O parked behind his house and someone came along and stole the complete lower unit off the boat.

      Troy Weber
      Offical Member of:
      Team Midwest Hydrofoil.  http://Midwesthydrofoil.com/
      Illinois Flyin II August 18,19,20 2006.