Foiled in my new drysuit yesterday at Hyco.

  • fatboyfoiler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
      Water temp was 53 and the air temp was about the same. I got a
      Barefoote International suit for Christmas and it kept me nice and
      dry. Had a great time.
    • steven _black
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
        Glad you had a great time. Maybe you can meet us at Belews Lake one weekend.
        The water there today was 62. It is usually fairly smooth also. My wife
        never gets me anything foil related for Christmas, its all I talk about so
        go figure.. SB
        > Water temp was 53 and the air temp was about the same. I got a
        > Barefoote International suit for Christmas and it kept me nice and
        > dry. Had a great time.
        >

        > Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider
        > listings & an event calendar.
        >
        > chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Joe Rufiange

          > Water temp was 53 and the air temp was about the same.  I got a
          > Barefoote International suit for Christmas and it kept me nice and
          > dry.  Had a great time.
          >

          > Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider
          > listings & an event calendar.
          >
          > chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Photos

        • steven _black

            > Water temp was 53 and the air temp was about the same.  I got a
            > Barefoote International suit for Christmas and it kept me nice and
            > dry.  Had a great time.
            >

            > Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider
            > listings & an event calendar.
            >
            > chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Photos

          • fatboyfoiler
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
              That sounds like fun Steve. I am actually lucky, my wife likes
              water sports as much or more than I do. She doesn't foil, but she
              loves to Salam Ski, Wakeboard, and Kneeboard.

              --- In Hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com, "steven _black"
              <steven_black@r...> wrote:

              > I don't know, but I guess I would probably think the world was
              coming to an end or she had a new list of honey-do stuff for me to
              start on before foiling season starts. Of coarse if I would have
              finished last years list I may have gotten something foil related
              this year. Then again she thinks I am still ridding the A/C V38 i
              bought last year. She would have a stroke if she knew about the Le
              38 we got back in August. Come to think of it I've called Lonnie a
              lot this year so I guess I better leave well enough a lone. SB
              Hyco.

              > Hey Steven, Would you really want your wife to buy something
              foiling or skiing related?Mine would end up buying somethig that
              didnt fit or girly colored.i would rather do it right and buy it
              myself! with one exception..A 2006 malibu!!!!!!!!

              > steven _black <steven_black@r...> wrote:
              > Glad you had a great time. Maybe you can meet us at Belews
              Lake one weekend.
              > The water there today was 62. It is usually fairly smooth
              also. My wife
              > never gets me anything foil related for Christmas, its all I
              talk about so
              > go figure.. SB
              Hyco.