Re: [Hydrofoil] hrdrofoil with jet ski ??????

  • Stilleyman@Aol.Com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 6:05 AM
      You don't need a tower to do air gainers.  Just cut out as far as you can, build up as much speed as you can and go for it.  Work on doing it as a dismount first.  It helps to grab the underside of your knees before you start the trick.  This will keep you from opening up and give you a smooth rotation.  Smooth rotation is key to ride them away.
      Good luck and keep up posted!

      Stilleyman
      Sterling, Va.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 6:46 AM
        http://www.foilfreaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1853#1853

        July 30th, 2005.

        Mills Pond was the site of the South Atlantic Sky Ski
        Tournament. 10 riders and numerous spectators showed
        up to participate from all abilities.

        Results by class:

        Beginner:
        1. Alise R.
        2. Sheena W.
        3. C.Y.

        Intermediate:
        1. Beth E.

        Advanced:
        1. Benton T.
        2. Pete D.

        Pro:
        1. Miah N.
        2. Jake B.
        3. Dave P.
        Not scored. Damon M

        To view videos from the finals of the Pro Division,
        click on the link at the top of the page.

        Congrats to all the riders, most of which had never
        competed before. Also a big congrats to Miah who hit
        his big signature mobe in the finals to take the win!

        The event was sponsored by: Sky Ski, Comptech Marine,
        JR Watersports, MasterCraft, The Moore Family. Hosted
        by: Gold Coast Ski Club

        Yahoo! Mail
      • David Petersen
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 6:50 PM

          Cut a little short due to one ugly thunderstorm but everyone had a lot of fun and the first South Atlantic tourney was a great success.  New Riders stepping up and old ones going off.  Biggest air front flip and most unique one I have ever seen by Mr. Jake Bradley.  Thanks to all that put in a ton of work in such a short period of time.  Damon, Bobbi, Pete, Ritzi, Mike, Donna, Dennis, Phil, Laurie, excellent judging by J.R., Mastercraft and JR Watersports, SKY SKI, and the Gold Coast Ski Club thank you for a first class event.  DWP

          ps I will have a few "special pics shortly"    dwp