[Hydrofoil] Oze Fly In

  • John Burton
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hey Kevin,

      Now.... that's funny !!!
      Must say the thought of others beside Fred losing an eyebrow did enter into the converation at one stage.
      It took both Garry and myself to stop Micheal from doing everyone in the caravan park !!!
      He was even going to make the trip down the river to do you as well .............<grin>.
      Garry and myself were innocent mate.......honest !!!

      Loved meeting you buddy.
      You are one of the genuinely nice guys.
      Looking forward to the next trip.

      Who is this 'masked man'.....see attached.

      JB
      ----

    • Jake Bradley
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
        Who shaved his eyebrow off?

        --- Kevin SaVell <stirfry@...> wrote:

        > Hi Garry, Sorry I didn't reply straight away, I HATE
        > COMPUTERS!!!!! I've been doing battle with this
        > stupid thing again lol. I'm glad you got home ok,
        > I'll be honest with you, I think all three of us
        > were asleep in the car at one stage.Thank god the
        > roads were straight lol. Is Fred over his trim?
        > I'm guessing Amy and Bryan closed their door at
        > night. I'll send a photo of what could have
        > been...lol
        >
        > When I sort out my photos I'll send them out. Seeya
        >

        > PS. Hi to everyone I met, I'm glad you all had a
        > great time and in the words of Jed Clampett in the
        > Beverley Hillbilly's "Y'all come back now" Bye xx

        =====

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Kevin SaVell
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
          Hi Mr Burton,  I'm sure Fred took it well lol lol. Two aussies with a belly full of grog, I think he got off easy. What's the story behind the 18MPH on Garry's head??????
            Did Patty get to touch or see a Koala (BEAR)lol lol,  and did Bryan try that Vegemite??????  seeya

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
            JB did it.Michael lighting and me on camera.Script by BB??????????

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
              Maybe that photo of Bryan is of things to come?
              Suits you Bryan........<grin>

              Richie...........it's up to you mate !!!
              I pass on the 'baton' to you for Florida.

              Let not one eyebrow remain untouched....(;o)
              Nor any one bumcheek left unspread.

              Philthy...your gonna luv this guy....he is one funny dude !
              Looks like Florida is going to be another great one mate.
              Say hi to the lovely Laurie for me.....Luv you guys.

              BTW......any donations to the "Get The Oze To The Flyin Fund" greatly appreciated.
              hehehehehe.......memories !!!

              JB
              ----
              Bryan what happened to your eyebrow????????????

              Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 11:25 PM