Re: [Hydrofoil] New Video Online

  • John Burton
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 30, 2004
      There's a line there somewhere Amy....(:o)
      But as I'll be seeing you both in Sydney, and Bryan is such a 'fire-ee guy" I better not go there !!!

      ( I'm sure the others on the list, that I met in 2000, will agree that I am the perfect gentleman.)
      right guys?

      Looking forward to meeting you in Feb.

      JB
      ----
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 30, 2004
        Don't worry Dani....there's no croc's in Sydney, it's to far south.

        It's the sharks you've got to worry about !!!
        (only jokin....it's freshwater).

        JB
        ----
        i can't believe how many people are into telling me horror stories, the spiders - gators - squid. I'm like people go there all the time and are fine, i don't want to hear it. How many foilers have been eaten in Florida?

        Dani

        >From: "Amy Devening" <amy@...>
        >To: <hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Hydrofoil] New Video Online
        >Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:21:26 -0700
        >
        >Well the video of the riding got me pumped up for our trip to Australia for the fly-in.  Can't say that I am too excited about the wildlife though.
        >
        >Amy

      • Amy Devening
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 1, 2004
          What a minute I heard you Australians were a wild bunch.  Please don't tell me you are getting politically correct on me, we have enough of that over here.  I am looking forward to the craziness I hear about.

          Only a couple of months to go.  Can't wait to meet ya.
          Amy

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 1, 2004
            You've been watching too many Crocodile Dundee movies, Amy. John is a mild mannered, low key kind of guy~~~~~ with his bumcheeks spread! Just ask Roger & Ru.......
            I hear he has a nice ski though..... ;)
            --
            Bill - bill@...
            http://airjunky.com

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 1, 2004
              Lets see, I have been reading John's e-mail for a few years. I heard some interesting tales. Please tell me the Australian definition of "PERFECT gentleman"

              --
              Dave Ewing
              The Older I get the Better I was

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 2, 2004
                  You hope and pray..........the weekend following Pete and Garrys visit,
                  Parks and wildlife pulled a 2m saltwater croc out of the water!!!!! no
                  jokes........nothing beats the 12 months of warm/hot weather
                  though......just got to share it with some scary wildlife.
                  Michael Schenk
                  PS Got out today for a few runs...man it was actually too hot...lucky
                  the beer was on ice!

                  Paul Sheck wrote:

                  >Great vid ! So what do you guys do about the crocs ?

                • John Burton
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 2, 2004
                    All Round Good Bloke?
                    ARGB