First Wake Back Roll

  • Lonnie Marchand
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      Well, it finally happened.  Rode yesterday with Travis, Mark, Kirk and my local skiing buddy Doug.
      At the Tennessee Fly In, Bryan worked with me on the proper way to throw a wake back roll and yesterday was the first time I really had a chance to concentrate and use the instruction.  It happened!
      I made my first wake roll on the second try!  At my age, I'm pumped!
      Thanks to all who helped me along with this and my air back roll, especially Bryan Steele and Todd Kyser.  This gang is the best!  Hopefully I will throw a few more today.

      "One stop source for CINCH and Sky Ski Products"

      Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight!

      Lonnie Marchand

    • Patt High
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
        Way to go old man ! Hope you made more today. Patt

        --- In Hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com, "Lonnie Marchand" <cinchmax@c...>
        wrote:
        > Well, it finally happened. Rode yesterday with Travis, Mark, Kirk
        and my local skiing buddy Doug.
        > At the Tennessee Fly In, Bryan worked with me on the proper way to
        throw a wake back roll and yesterday was the first time I really had
        a chance to concentrate and use the instruction. It happened!
        > I made my first wake roll on the second try! At my age, I'm pumped!
        > Thanks to all who helped me along with this and my air back roll,
        especially Bryan Steele and Todd Kyser. This gang is the best!
        Hopefully I will throw a few more today.

        > "One stop source for CINCH and Sky Ski Products"
        >
        > Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight!
        >
        > Lonnie Marchand
        >

        > lonnie@c...
        > www.cinchmax.com
      • Phil Dixon
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
          Congrats Lonnie
          Well, it finally happened.  Rode yesterday with Travis, Mark, Kirk and my local skiing buddy Doug.
          At the Tennessee Fly In, Bryan worked with me on the proper way to throw a wake back roll and yesterday was the first time I really had a chance to concentrate and use the instruction.  It happened!
          I made my first wake roll on the second try!  At my age, I'm pumped!
          Thanks to all who helped me along with this and my air back roll, especially Bryan Steele and Todd Kyser.  This gang is the best!  Hopefully I will throw a few more today.

          "One stop source for CINCH and Sky Ski Products"

          Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight!

          Lonnie Marchand

          Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

          chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

        • Todd Kyser
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
            Lonnie,
            I told you your first wake roll would come quicker than that first air roll.
            Congratulations!

            TK

            >From: "Lonnie Marchand" <cinchmax@...>
            >To: "**Hydrofoil" <hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [Hydrofoil] First Wake Back Roll
            >Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 07:25:28 -0500
            >
            >Well, it finally happened. Rode yesterday with Travis, Mark, Kirk and my
            >local skiing buddy Doug.
            >At the Tennessee Fly In, Bryan worked with me on the proper way to throw a
            >wake back roll and yesterday was the first time I really had a chance to
            >concentrate and use the instruction. It happened!
            >I made my first wake roll on the second try! At my age, I'm pumped!
            >Thanks to all who helped me along with this and my air back roll,
            >especially Bryan Steele and Todd Kyser. This gang is the best! Hopefully
            >I will throw a few more today.
            >
            >"One stop source for CINCH and Sky Ski Products"
            >
            >Stay Seated and Enjoy the Flight!
            >
            >Lonnie Marchand
            >

            >lonnie@...
            >www.cinchmax.com

            Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!
            http://dollar.msn.com