A CRUEL, CRUEL world...

  • Schumacher, Bryan J.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Timeline:

      Foiling ends late October (mostly because of my weenie driver... anyone have
      a tougher wife they want to trade?) =-)

      November - dream of inverts cause the lakes are frozen over

      December - buy foiling stuff to help ease the "lonliness"

      January (lakes really frozen) - spend hours cleaning up a perfectly clean
      foil.

      February (yep, still frozen) - SET UP A TRIP FOR FLORIDA TO SKI FOR A WEEK
      starting March 1 - LIFE IS GREAT!!!!

      March 1 - day of departure to Fl... FRIKKEN AIRPORT IS CLOSED DUE TO THE
      MOST SNOW WE'VE GOT ALL YEAR!!!!!!

      I don't know who's idea of funny this is, but I'm not laughing... Don't
      make me get in my car and drive 2500 miles to Florida! =-)

      Here's a pic of the back deck with our grill. The snow is about 3 feet deep
      on top of the grill in case you can't tell from the pic.

      Ok, so I'm not the luckiest guy on the planet. Hopefully I'll get to FL
      before everyone packs up and heads back...

      Bryan from South Dakota soon to be moving south. =-)
    • ewingski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Bryan,

        That looks really lovely. Have you tried using the foil deck as a ski yet?
        Note to self: Inverts HURT when you under rotate on the harder water.

        Dave Ewing
        Life is a Sexually Transmitted Disease!