Chairin in 03 IT was last year!

  • angeleeno@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      Ray-man,
      It was a good time having you here.  Thanks to you and Brad for the Sky diving.  Did some Front to Front Combos yesterday and today.   That foil is so easy to do new stuff!  Nice Gainer to skidder and reverse Brad!

      81 Today.  Can it get any better than that?

      Geno
    • Brad Scott
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004

        Thanks to you Geno for a great time! It was wonderful to ride again in warm air and to try the new Air Chair. Great hospitality, and lots of fun, on and off the water.

        Geno’s new ride is still a prototype, and he isn’t quite used to it yet, but it is safe to say it puts the air back in Air Chair. To see a sample of Geno’s riding, go to http://www.prohydrofoiltour.com/Profiles/GenoYauchlerProfile.asp and click on the Geno Yauchler Video link. I’m having a tough time imagining what he’ll be doing once he gets it set up the way he wants it and gets used to it …

        Brad Scott

        It was a good time having you here.  Thanks to you and Brad for the Sky diving.  Did some Front to Front Combos yesterday and today.   That foil is so easy to do new stuff!  Nice Gainer to skidder and reverse Brad!

        81 Today.  Can it get any better than that?

        Geno

      • Chip Reihl
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
          Brad,

          Awesome job on that web site.  Something to be proud of.  C.
[...]

          Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

          chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Stilleyman@Aol.Com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
            I just saw the vid of Geno......in a word....

            WOW!!!!!!!

            Geno, You ROCK!

            Look ma... no more pot hole landings!

            Stilleyman
          • Brett E
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
              awesome video...man...I agree...we need to put Geno in the Coleman this
              year...
              81 degrees? Geno...come to Portland...we've got about 8 inches of snow. ;)

              From: "Chip Reihl" <creihl@...>
              To: <BradScott@...>, <hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [Hydrofoil] Geno video
              Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:23:11 -0500

              Brad,

              Awesome job on that web site. Something to be proud of. C.

              It was a good time having you here. Thanks to you and Brad for the Sky
              diving. Did some Front to Front Combos yesterday and today. That foil is
              so easy to do new stuff! Nice Gainer to skidder and reverse Brad!

              81 Today. Can it get any better than that?

              Geno

              Check the Hydrofoil Yahoo Group page featuring our own chat room, rider
              listings & an event calendar.

              chat room, rider listings & an event calendar.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Service.

              Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
              http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
            • kuyken11
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 8, 2004
                --- In Hydrofoil@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Scott" <bradx@c...> wrote:
                > Thanks to you Geno for a great time! It was wonderful to ride
                again in warm
                > air and to try the new Air Chair. Great hospitality, and lots of
                fun, on and
                > off the water.
                >

                > Geno's new ride is still a prototype, and he isn't quite used to
                it yet, but
                > it is safe to say it puts the air back in Air Chair. To see a
                sample of
                > Geno's riding, go to
                > http://www.prohydrofoiltour.com/Profiles/GenoYauchlerProfile.asp
                and click
                > on the Geno Yauchler Video link. I'm having a tough time imagining
                what
                > he'll be doing once he gets it set up the way he wants it and gets
                used to
                > it .
                >

                > Brad Scott

                not full of slow down like some of them are. His riding is just
                crazy, makes me want to go ride right now! Geno, how fast do you
                ride?

              • Brad Scott
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 8, 2004

                  Thanks! I think he was riding at 28 mph. – Brad Scott