List

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002
      I'm away from now till Tuesday...so messages will probably take a little
      longer to get through than usual.

      Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

      Ally
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2004
        The list may run a little slower than usual this week, as I'm down
        in London for the rest of the week and Nick is away from a constant
        Internet connection at the moment. I'll be checking it whenever I
        can.

        It'll give everyone chance to do some work ;-)

        I'll set up the poll for the fave hybrid track at the weekend.

        Ally
      • Phil Stewart
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2004
          On Tue, 4 May 2004, ally@... wrote:
          > It'll give everyone chance to do some work ;-)

          Naaoooooooooo!!

          --
          From Phil
          Been back to work today after the bank holiday, and really not impressed