MSN Music

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      Take a look at 'SoundsLike Artists' at the bottom of Hybrid's page
      on MSN...

      http://music.msn.com/Artist/Default.aspx?artist=127079

      ...it'll make you laugh :)

      Good to see the releases getting a high rating too.

      Ally
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hahahah. Now that is WAY off the mark!!!! Ian Van Dahl???!

        So/so music channel..listened to it before. The odd Hybrid track thrown
        in but a hell of a lot of cheesy trance....

        :)

        Nick
      • Owain Griffiths
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          What also made me laugh was the soundslike artist on the Way Out West
          page...Darude??