RE: [Hybrid] Re: Visible Noise Reviewed

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
      >> Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
      >
      >It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.
      >
      >:)
      >
      >Ally

      I like it too. Give it a few listens - give it a chance. I thought it
      didn't do a great deal for me first time I listened to it, but the track
      is very subtle (in a slamming kind of way!). Both tracks have really
      grown on me.

      Well, I've just been out and bought 2 copies of Visible Noise and also
      picked up the club & dub mixes of WOW's Stealth whilst I was at it.
      Distinct'ive have done well out of me today ;P

      LOL

      Nick
    • oddball
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
        You are gonna get flamed for that. I prefer it to Visible Noise. The beats are PHAT and the sounds are spooky. Sends a shiver up my spine it does :)

        >> buy
        >
        >Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
        >
        >-antti
      • Ben Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
          > > buy
          >
          > Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.

          You've got it round the wrong way, don't buy it for Visible Noise