[Hybrid] Re: Visible Noise Reviewed

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
      > Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.

      It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.

      :)

      Ally
    • Thom Burgess
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hey when you listen to the current trend of dancey pop trash anything Hybrid is gold dust. Visible noise truly is manic breakbeat house at its finest. Hope it goes far.

        >> Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
        >
        >It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.
        >
        >:)
        >
        >Ally
      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
          >> Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
          >
          >It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.
          >
          >:)
          >
          >Ally

          I like it too. Give it a few listens - give it a chance. I thought it
          didn't do a great deal for me first time I listened to it, but the track
          is very subtle (in a slamming kind of way!). Both tracks have really
          grown on me.

          Well, I've just been out and bought 2 copies of Visible Noise and also
          picked up the club & dub mixes of WOW's Stealth whilst I was at it.
          Distinct'ive have done well out of me today ;P

          LOL

          Nick
        • oddball
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
            You are gonna get flamed for that. I prefer it to Visible Noise. The beats are PHAT and the sounds are spooky. Sends a shiver up my spine it does :)

            >> buy
            >
            >Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
            >
            >-antti
          • Ben Smith
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
              > > buy
              >
              > Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.

              You've got it round the wrong way, don't buy it for Visible Noise