RE: [Hybrid] Re: Visible Noise Reviewed

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
      >Hell, do you really need to read a review to buy it? :)

      Couldn't have put it better myself mate! !! Buy! Buy! Buy!

      :)

      Nick
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
        Here's what HMV say...just in case you needed a second opinion from a
        high street record shop (er, no..:)

        'During a stop-gap between 'Wide Angle' and the forthcoming album,
        Hybrid find time to delve deep and deliver another one of their
        trademark moody breaks monsters. Already big across the whole breaks
        scene, both 'Visible Noise' and 'Know Your Enemy' are also the kinds of
        tracks that are finding homes in the sets of the more experimental house
        and progressive jocks sets. A quality release!'

        'nuff said.

        buy

        :)

        Nick
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
          > Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.

          It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.

          :)

          Ally
        • Thom Burgess
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
            Hey when you listen to the current trend of dancey pop trash anything Hybrid is gold dust. Visible noise truly is manic breakbeat house at its finest. Hope it goes far.

            >> Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
            >
            >It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.
            >
            >:)
            >
            >Ally
          • Nick Bower
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
              >> Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
              >
              >It's doing brilliantly in reviews....I like it.
              >
              >:)
              >
              >Ally

              I like it too. Give it a few listens - give it a chance. I thought it
              didn't do a great deal for me first time I listened to it, but the track
              is very subtle (in a slamming kind of way!). Both tracks have really
              grown on me.

              Well, I've just been out and bought 2 copies of Visible Noise and also
              picked up the club & dub mixes of WOW's Stealth whilst I was at it.
              Distinct'ive have done well out of me today ;P

              LOL

              Nick
            • oddball
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
                You are gonna get flamed for that. I prefer it to Visible Noise. The beats are PHAT and the sounds are spooky. Sends a shiver up my spine it does :)

                >> buy
                >
                >Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.
                >
                >-antti
              • Ben Smith
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
                  > > buy
                  >
                  > Don't buy it for Know Your Enemy, though. Man, what a boring track.

                  You've got it round the wrong way, don't buy it for Visible Noise
                • Antti Mutta
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002