Re: [Hybrid] Limited Edition Hybrid White Labels for Sale

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
      Is the sound quality on these better than the other release with Way Out West - Intensify.???

      Extremely limited edition white label 12" record of an alanis morisette
      remix of so pure by hybrid on the flip side is a plump djs styled track
      entitled the break / sm remix. These are a one time press and will not
      be around very long so buy it now.

      Available now on Ebay

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=902301887&rd=1
    • DJ Euclid
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
        There's a record shop that is selling these online and still has copies. Not sure what ebay is going for but I'll bet it's more than $11. Hit me up and I'll push up the 411 on these.

        -dave
        Extremely limited edition white label 12" record of an alanis morisette
        remix of so pure by hybrid on the flip side is a plump djs styled track
        entitled the break / sm remix. These are a one time press and will not
        be around very long so buy it now.

        Available now on Ebay

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=902301887&rd=1

        Also check out our other listings of Pro-Studio Equipment up for sale at
        ridiculously low prices

        http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=p
        olyphunk&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

        Paul Phunk
        www.PolyeurothaneRecords.com <<<--- Online Record Store Now Open
        www.PoundRecordings.com
        www.TheWomb.com