Intensify / London (was: re: Visible noise in (uk) Virgin Stores)

  • Magnus Lorentz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi ...

      feeling a bit under the pint and just wanted to say that I've really gone
      from not liking 'intensify' to absoultely loving it .. it's brutal , .. bit
      I'm not too early on this one .... any way .. that's my two cents.. ;)

      evenin'

      ;)

      oh yea , was out on yet another crappy place in .se ... well looking forward
      to Van Dyk in Copenhagen in a week or two :)

      btw ... it's really dcedacheap to go to london fgrom here , so .. if anyone
      would know any good ideas for lodgings .. it would be appreciated ;)

      /Greetings
      Magnus
    • vinnie970
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002