RE: [Hybrid] Sasha GU ibiza

  • John Royle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
      disc 1: Dominica - Real Time [21:28 - 28:19]

      disc 2: Paganini Traxx - Zoe (Timo Mass Remix) [16:43 - 26:08]
      Cass & Slide - Perception [26:08 - 31:41]

      john.

    • EvilAlivE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
        > one of the best tracks on there I think.

        agreed.. such an awesome track... did u like the vocal version?

        jd
      • P a l i v a c i n n i
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
          >agreed.. such an awesome track... did u like the vocal version?
          >
          >jd

          yeah i thought it was great, but still it didn't take away from the
          original. i can't really say i prefer one or the other... in a lot of cases
          i do think that adding vocals takes away from a great electronic track that
          can stand strong on its own, but in this case the vocal sound was fitting.

          Mark