[Hybrid] Re: Tori Amos

  • palmer_daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      > actually... wasnt it by the hardkiss brothers? and that was the
      rabbit in the
      > moon mix or something? it was definetly on delusions of grandeur
      double disc
      > which was supposed to be all hardkiss productions or remixes that
      were done
      > for their productions... someone correct me if im wrong

      I thought that was a record label.
    • Matthew Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
        >actually... wasnt it by the hardkiss brothers?

        RITM's "Phases of an Out of Body Experience" was released on Hardkiss
        records. Delusions of Grandeur was Hardkiss records compilation. You might
        have been thinking of RITM's River and Rain mix of "The Phoenix" -also
        included on "Delusions..".

        The Tori Amos song sampled by OBE was "Precious Things".

        --Matt (Flashpoint)