Re: Hybrid DJ Dates

  • ooskunkbudoo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2 12:16 PM
      >16 October - West Palm Beach [Respectables]

      I see Mike took his B'Day off this year .. last year it was my B'day
      and his @ Icon - Orlando .. killer evening ! .. he must like Florida
      around that time .. it is quite nice ..
      All you West Palm Beach people say Happy B'Day to Mike on the 16th
      (though his Bday is on the 12th), buy him a jack and coke .. but not
      too many jack and cokes now .. oh what the hell, get him plastered !
      lol

      Jose
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
        Afternoon boys and girls.

        Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As usual,
        http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always has the up-to-
        date gigs on there.

        18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]
        19 September - Miami [LoLa Bar]
        20 September - Toronto [System Soundbar] *6hr set*
        21 September - Montreal [Aria Nightclub]
        04 October - London [Fabric]
        16 October - West Palm Beach [Respectables]
        18 October - Oklahoma City [Sanctuary Nightclub]
        19 October - Atlanta [Eleven50]
        24 October - Exeter [Beatz & Bobz @ Phoenix]
        15 November - London [Fabric]
        21 November - Seattle [TBC]
        22 November - Reno [TBC]

        Cheers,

        Ally
      • Joseph Ipsen
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
          Jazzanova: 17 September - Boulder [Boulder Theater}
          Hybrid: 18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]

          Looks like I have a good week planned.

          --- In HybridUK@y..., "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
          > Afternoon boys and girls.
          >
          > Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As usual,
          > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always has the up-to-
          > date gigs on there.
          <snip>
        • Rachel Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2002
            Is there any chance of knowing what time they go on at
            LoLa? i'm going to see them there on Thursday and
            would NOT want to miss any part of their set.

            Thanks,
            rachel

            wrote:
            > Afternoon boys and girls.
            >
            > Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As
            > usual,
            > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always
            > has the up-to-
            > date gigs on there.