Hybrid DJ Dates

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
      Here's the latest DJ dates for Hybrid.
      Andy, the Toronto date is still TBC.

      As usual, the dates can be found at:
      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      03 August - Amsterdam [Dance Valley]
      07 August - Philladelphia [Fluid]
      08 August - Edmonton - Canada
      09 August - San Francisco [Spundae 1015]
      10 August - Roanoke [Valley Centre]
      17 August - London [Y4K Boat Party & Turnmills]
      06 September - Leeds [Union @ Rehab]
      18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]
      20 September - Toronto [TBC]
      21 September - Montreal [TBC]
      04 October - London [Fabric]
      16 October - West Palm Beach [Respectables]
      17 October - Los Angeles [The Mayan]
      19 October - Atlanta [Eleven50]
      15 November - London [Fabric]
      21 November - Seattle [TBC]
      22 November - Reno [TBC]
      23 November - San Francisco / West Coast [TBC]

      Cheers,

      Ally
    • ooskunkbudoo
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        >16 October - West Palm Beach [Respectables]

        I see Mike took his B'Day off this year .. last year it was my B'day
        and his @ Icon - Orlando .. killer evening ! .. he must like Florida
        around that time .. it is quite nice ..
        All you West Palm Beach people say Happy B'Day to Mike on the 16th
        (though his Bday is on the 12th), buy him a jack and coke .. but not
        too many jack and cokes now .. oh what the hell, get him plastered !
        lol

        Jose
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
          Afternoon boys and girls.

          Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As usual,
          http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always has the up-to-
          date gigs on there.

          18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]
          19 September - Miami [LoLa Bar]
          20 September - Toronto [System Soundbar] *6hr set*
          21 September - Montreal [Aria Nightclub]
          04 October - London [Fabric]
          16 October - West Palm Beach [Respectables]
          18 October - Oklahoma City [Sanctuary Nightclub]
          19 October - Atlanta [Eleven50]
          24 October - Exeter [Beatz & Bobz @ Phoenix]
          15 November - London [Fabric]
          21 November - Seattle [TBC]
          22 November - Reno [TBC]

          Cheers,

          Ally
        • Joseph Ipsen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2002
            Jazzanova: 17 September - Boulder [Boulder Theater}
            Hybrid: 18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]

            Looks like I have a good week planned.

            --- In HybridUK@y..., "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
            > Afternoon boys and girls.
            >
            > Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As usual,
            > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always has the up-to-
            > date gigs on there.
            <snip>
          • Rachel Davis
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2002
              Is there any chance of knowing what time they go on at
              LoLa? i'm going to see them there on Thursday and
              would NOT want to miss any part of their set.

              Thanks,
              rachel

              wrote:
              > Afternoon boys and girls.
              >
              > Here's the latest list of Hybrid's DJ Dates. As
              > usual,
              > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp always
              > has the up-to-
              > date gigs on there.