Bedrock, Cheers thanks ra ra ra!!!!!

  • palmer_daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Thanks Ally for sticking my name on the guest list you are a sweetie.

      Thanks to all the lads for a top night out i think i owe Nick a
      drink so i'll cough up at the boat party when the reception drinks
      are free. I think i got over my head when i ended up with a
      quadruple vodka with a dash of redbull.

      It's a shame Sasha is so popular as the main room was like a sauna
      (i've lost lots of weight,) and the room was wall to wall.

      On a plus note i'd like to pledge my allegence to the rather pretty
      lady dancing on the speakers to Hybrid. i worship thee.

      Thanks and i'll see you all at the boat party.

      Dan

      p.s i forgot to nick that cool budweiser display, but it will be
      mine oh yes it will be mine