[Hybrid] Re: rare eh? - Coldplay - Trouble (Lost Witness Trance Mix)

  • synathome
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
      --- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
      > Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
      order, thanks.

      Very rarely is it a problem to find tracklistings if you have internet
      access. Just type "coldplay parachutes" into google
      (http://www.google.com/search?q=coldplay+parachutes)

      [[[ Jason says: For track listings, you might also check allmusic.com, cdnow, amazon, or cddb ]]]
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        >--- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
        >Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
        >order, thanks.

        It's called research, Geometer...

        http://www.cddb.com/xm/pcd/britpop/21223be13ec0f04aaebd99efdd2c7b40.ht
        ml