Re: [Hybrid] remix news

  • Matthew Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      "[[[ Jason says: both the papua new guinea translations and the double cd
      accelerator were released months ago. In fact, I believe the new amorphous
      androgynous album has been released retail already too. the amourphous is
      very interesting, although not what I was expecting. ]]]"

      Not what most people were expecting I suppose - even though in at least
      one interview they made it perfectly clear that this was the direction they
      were headed. I AM a bit worried that they might lose some fans - but I'm
      liking it.

      It is supposed to be released on Monday in the UK. A week from Tuesday in
      the US (last I heard).

      --Matt
    • G3K
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
        this was from billboard.com, maybe none of these have been (re)released in
        the US yet?

        sorry for the redundancy.