Re: [Hybrid] Re: rare eh? - Coldplay - Trouble (Lost Witness Trance Mix)

  • DJ Euclid
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in order, thanks.

      > The entire album is quite fantastic. Of course, I'm biased because I loved
      > "Parachutes". I agree that "In My Place" is an instant Coldplay Classic,
      > but I'm also really super-fond of "The Scientist" (SO beautiful). Really,
      > the whole album is great. "Clocks" is excellent, "Politik" is great
      > (especially the second half with the piano), "God Put A Smile Upon Your
      > Face" is a terrific track, and the title track is just as good as when they
      > performed it live when they were in my town. "Warning Sign" has got single
      > written all over it too, I think.
    • synathome
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
        > Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
        order, thanks.

        Very rarely is it a problem to find tracklistings if you have internet
        access. Just type "coldplay parachutes" into google
        (http://www.google.com/search?q=coldplay+parachutes)

        [[[ Jason says: For track listings, you might also check allmusic.com, cdnow, amazon, or cddb ]]]
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
          >--- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
          >Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
          >order, thanks.

          It's called research, Geometer...

          http://www.cddb.com/xm/pcd/britpop/21223be13ec0f04aaebd99efdd2c7b40.ht
          ml