Re: [Hybrid] Re: rare eh? - Coldplay - Trouble (Lost Witness Trance Mix)

  • DJ Euclid
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in order, thanks.

      > The entire album is quite fantastic. Of course, I'm biased because I loved
      > "Parachutes". I agree that "In My Place" is an instant Coldplay Classic,
      > but I'm also really super-fond of "The Scientist" (SO beautiful). Really,
      > the whole album is great. "Clocks" is excellent, "Politik" is great
      > (especially the second half with the piano), "God Put A Smile Upon Your
      > Face" is a terrific track, and the title track is just as good as when they
      > performed it live when they were in my town. "Warning Sign" has got single
      > written all over it too, I think.
    • Matt A
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002

        At 12:18 AM 8/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >brrrrrrrr...
        >never understood why people went gaga over this fairly formulaic
        >remix. And Lost Witness... duh.
        >
        >Speaking of Coldplay... anyone hard tracks off the new album? I am
        >generally not into Britpop but the new single, In My Place and the
        >amthemic epic lush Clocks just buried themselves in my soul and my
        >mind. Fantastic follow-up!
        >
        >cheers,
        >maksidrom
      • synathome
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
          --- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
          > Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
          order, thanks.

          Very rarely is it a problem to find tracklistings if you have internet
          access. Just type "coldplay parachutes" into google
          (http://www.google.com/search?q=coldplay+parachutes)

          [[[ Jason says: For track listings, you might also check allmusic.com, cdnow, amazon, or cddb ]]]
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
            >--- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
            >Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
            >order, thanks.

            It's called research, Geometer...

            http://www.cddb.com/xm/pcd/britpop/21223be13ec0f04aaebd99efdd2c7b40.ht
            ml