remix news

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      FSOL news:

      Along with the new album, Cleopatra will simultaneously release "Papua New Guinea Translations" (featuring new FSOL remixes of the duo's 1992 hit "Papua New Guinea") and a reissue of the act's debut album, 1992's "Accelerator." The re-release of "Accelerator" includes a bonus CD featuring remixes of "Papua New Guinea" by Satoshi Tomiie, Blue States, Hybrid, and Andrew Weatherall.

      (wasn't sure if the full version of the Hybrid mix had ever been released at retail... feel free to ax this message if it has...)

      <<<G3K>>>

      [[[ Jason says: both the papua new guinea translations and the double cd accelerator were released months ago. In fact, I believe the new amorphous androgynous album has been released retail already too. the amourphous is very interesting, although not what I was expecting. ]]]