Re: rare eh? - Coldplay - Trouble (Lost Witness Trance Mix)

  • maksidrom
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      brrrrrrrr...
      never understood why people went gaga over this fairly formulaic
      remix. And Lost Witness... duh.

      Speaking of Coldplay... anyone hard tracks off the new album? I am
      generally not into Britpop but the new single, In My Place and the
      amthemic epic lush Clocks just buried themselves in my soul and my
      mind. Fantastic follow-up!

      cheers,
      maksidrom

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "G3K" <Generation_3000@h...> wrote:
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=896409155
      >
      > what a time to be broke... :-( :-( :-(
    • DJ Euclid
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in order, thanks.

        > The entire album is quite fantastic. Of course, I'm biased because I loved
        > "Parachutes". I agree that "In My Place" is an instant Coldplay Classic,
        > but I'm also really super-fond of "The Scientist" (SO beautiful). Really,
        > the whole album is great. "Clocks" is excellent, "Politik" is great
        > (especially the second half with the piano), "God Put A Smile Upon Your
        > Face" is a terrific track, and the title track is just as good as when they
        > performed it live when they were in my town. "Warning Sign" has got single
        > written all over it too, I think.
      • Matt A
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002

          At 12:18 AM 8/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >brrrrrrrr...
          >never understood why people went gaga over this fairly formulaic
          >remix. And Lost Witness... duh.
          >
          >Speaking of Coldplay... anyone hard tracks off the new album? I am
          >generally not into Britpop but the new single, In My Place and the
          >amthemic epic lush Clocks just buried themselves in my soul and my
          >mind. Fantastic follow-up!
          >
          >cheers,
          >maksidrom
        • synathome
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
            --- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
            > Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
            order, thanks.

            Very rarely is it a problem to find tracklistings if you have internet
            access. Just type "coldplay parachutes" into google
            (http://www.google.com/search?q=coldplay+parachutes)

            [[[ Jason says: For track listings, you might also check allmusic.com, cdnow, amazon, or cddb ]]]
          • propellerheadcase
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
              >--- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
              >Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
              >order, thanks.

              It's called research, Geometer...

              http://www.cddb.com/xm/pcd/britpop/21223be13ec0f04aaebd99efdd2c7b40.ht
              ml