Re: [Hybrid] Airdrawndagger

  • propellerheadcase
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      It's funny how everybody was expecting this, but given the flavour of
      his first remix (according to MixMag) - Evolution's 'Metropolis'
      (Sasha's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Mix) - which has breaks running
      right through it, it's not entirely a surprise.

      --- In HybridUK@y..., EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
      personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not
      progressive fodder
    • plutonium_guy
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Sapna Modi" <smodi@c...> wrote:
        > A bit Northern Exposure like maybe?? It kind of reminds me of that
        time but
        > obviously its more up to date.

        How much like Northern Exposure?
        I liked that album