rare eh? - Coldplay - Trouble (Lost Witness Trance Mix)

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
    • maksidrom
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        brrrrrrrr...
        never understood why people went gaga over this fairly formulaic
        remix. And Lost Witness... duh.

        Speaking of Coldplay... anyone hard tracks off the new album? I am
        generally not into Britpop but the new single, In My Place and the
        amthemic epic lush Clocks just buried themselves in my soul and my
        mind. Fantastic follow-up!

        cheers,
        maksidrom

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "G3K" <Generation_3000@h...> wrote:
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=896409155
        >
        > what a time to be broke... :-( :-( :-(
      • DJ Euclid
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in order, thanks.

          > The entire album is quite fantastic. Of course, I'm biased because I loved
          > "Parachutes". I agree that "In My Place" is an instant Coldplay Classic,
          > but I'm also really super-fond of "The Scientist" (SO beautiful). Really,
          > the whole album is great. "Clocks" is excellent, "Politik" is great
          > (especially the second half with the piano), "God Put A Smile Upon Your
          > Face" is a terrific track, and the title track is just as good as when they
          > performed it live when they were in my town. "Warning Sign" has got single
          > written all over it too, I think.
        • Matt A
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002

            At 12:18 AM 8/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            >brrrrrrrr...
            >never understood why people went gaga over this fairly formulaic
            >remix. And Lost Witness... duh.
            >
            >Speaking of Coldplay... anyone hard tracks off the new album? I am
            >generally not into Britpop but the new single, In My Place and the
            >amthemic epic lush Clocks just buried themselves in my soul and my
            >mind. Fantastic follow-up!
            >
            >cheers,
            >maksidrom
          • synathome
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
              --- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
              > Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
              order, thanks.

              Very rarely is it a problem to find tracklistings if you have internet
              access. Just type "coldplay parachutes" into google
              (http://www.google.com/search?q=coldplay+parachutes)

              [[[ Jason says: For track listings, you might also check allmusic.com, cdnow, amazon, or cddb ]]]
            • propellerheadcase
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
                >--- In HybridUK@y..., "DJ Euclid" <djeuclid@h...> wrote:
                >Could someone list me the track titles on the CD Parachutes ... in
                >order, thanks.

                It's called research, Geometer...

                http://www.cddb.com/xm/pcd/britpop/21223be13ec0f04aaebd99efdd2c7b40.ht
                ml