Re: [Hybrid] Airdrawndagger

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      A bit Northern Exposure like maybe?? It kind of reminds me of that time but
      obviously its more up to date. It's like he wished he could produce
      everything he played on the Northern Exposure albums including Hybrid's
      Symphony - he's almost there now and shown he can produce good stuff but
      clearly not as good as Hybrid (yet!)

      ;)

      > personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not
      progressive fodder
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        It's funny how everybody was expecting this, but given the flavour of
        his first remix (according to MixMag) - Evolution's 'Metropolis'
        (Sasha's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Mix) - which has breaks running
        right through it, it's not entirely a surprise.

        --- In HybridUK@y..., EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
        personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not
        progressive fodder
      • plutonium_guy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
          --- In HybridUK@y..., "Sapna Modi" <smodi@c...> wrote:
          > A bit Northern Exposure like maybe?? It kind of reminds me of that
          time but
          > obviously its more up to date.

          How much like Northern Exposure?
          I liked that album