Re: [Hybrid] Airdrawndagger

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      >Let me know if anyone else has an opinion on this one...

      personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not progressive fodder
    • Sapna Modi
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        A bit Northern Exposure like maybe?? It kind of reminds me of that time but
        obviously its more up to date. It's like he wished he could produce
        everything he played on the Northern Exposure albums including Hybrid's
        Symphony - he's almost there now and shown he can produce good stuff but
        clearly not as good as Hybrid (yet!)

        ;)

        > personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not
        progressive fodder
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          It's funny how everybody was expecting this, but given the flavour of
          his first remix (according to MixMag) - Evolution's 'Metropolis'
          (Sasha's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Mix) - which has breaks running
          right through it, it's not entirely a surprise.

          --- In HybridUK@y..., EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
          personally... im stoked about the album.. im just so glad its not
          progressive fodder
        • plutonium_guy
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
            --- In HybridUK@y..., "Sapna Modi" <smodi@c...> wrote:
            > A bit Northern Exposure like maybe?? It kind of reminds me of that
            time but
            > obviously its more up to date.

            How much like Northern Exposure?
            I liked that album