Airdrawndagger (was: re: Erm... Hip Hip...)

  • Christian 'Dior'
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 9:21 PM
      I got a chance to preview Airdrawndagger (sasha's new one), and I got to tell ya mates that I like it. I think it's pretty solid nearly the whole way through. Let me know if anyone else has an opinion on this one, also if there are any other good albums to check out (since that news release said Hybrids next one will probably be out in February!)

      K, lates from Southern California