Re: [Hybrid] tracklistings

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Yeah..

      I have alot of DJ set that I dont have tracklistings for..(ie. Chris Fortier , BT , Sasha)

      Is there any sites totally dedicated to tracklisting DJ sets

      Thanx for any info

      Rick

      >this is slightly off-topic but where could I find tracklistings for
      >Digweed's Kiss100 sets (particularly Yunus and Lemon8) and some JJJ mix-ups
      >(particularly Sasha & Digweed Northern Exposure tour 1997 mix)?
    • mer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
        youve probably been to the jjj mix up site already
        http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/mixup/sets/default.htm
        They have the line ups and times of guests but not playlists....
        There seems to be a lot of interest for the playlists so what everyone
        should do is send feedback to JJJ
        requesting them to post the playlists >>>>click below.

        http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/mixup/guestbk/guestbk.htm

        Merleo