Re: test

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 1999
      On Tue 23 Nov, Davin Greenwell wrote:
      > Gouryella - Walhalla was available two weeks ago in Western Canada on
      > Vinyl. Both Hybrid remixes (Matrix Dub + Echoplex Mix) are on there,
      > along with an Armix, and the original Vocal (yetch.)

      You lucky people. I've certainly not been able to find the Hybrid mix on
      vinyl over here at all (the commercial 12" seems to be the original
      vocal and Armix mixes only), and haven't found the Echoplex mix on
      _anything_... I'll have to try and get a copy of that Canadian 12"
      somehow I guess.

      Meanwhile, while in Leeds today I did see a promo of "Y3K", a 12"
      featuring 3 tracks, one of which was a new instrumental track by
      Hybrid... I did think I should have got it, since when the CD's
      published it will be mixed, but didn't have 5.99 to spare so couldn't
      <sigh>.

      (Ally: it's in Virgin Megastore at the bottom of a display near the back
      of the 12"s section if you're interested...)

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...