test

  • Davin Greenwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 1999
      umm does this work?

      :)

      Anyways i'll try and make this useful.

      Gouryella - Walhalla was available two weeks ago in Western Canada on
      Vinyl. Both Hybrid remixes (Matrix Dub + Echoplex Mix) are on there,
      along with an Armix, and the original Vocal (yetch.) Also there's some
      dude talking on a track on one of the sides by himself, it's sort of a
      dreamy thing I think they were going for with that.

      The Echoplex mix of Finished Symphony was available from Distinctive
      Records with a reprise on the other side. Kinda cool cuz you could
      beatmatch it on the Echoplex side and then throw the reprise over any old
      song and it'd sound great.

      Hehe anyways.
      Enjoy and hope this works (been on the list for a while, thought I'd post
      now..)
      --
      davin greenwell
      wk805@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 1999
        On Tue 23 Nov, Davin Greenwell wrote:
        > Gouryella - Walhalla was available two weeks ago in Western Canada on
        > Vinyl. Both Hybrid remixes (Matrix Dub + Echoplex Mix) are on there,
        > along with an Armix, and the original Vocal (yetch.)

        You lucky people. I've certainly not been able to find the Hybrid mix on
        vinyl over here at all (the commercial 12" seems to be the original
        vocal and Armix mixes only), and haven't found the Echoplex mix on
        _anything_... I'll have to try and get a copy of that Canadian 12"
        somehow I guess.

        Meanwhile, while in Leeds today I did see a promo of "Y3K", a 12"
        featuring 3 tracks, one of which was a new instrumental track by
        Hybrid... I did think I should have got it, since when the CD's
        published it will be mixed, but didn't have 5.99 to spare so couldn't
        <sigh>.

        (Ally: it's in Virgin Megastore at the bottom of a display near the back
        of the 12"s section if you're interested...)

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...