Layo and Bushwacka @ glastonbury

  • palmer_daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:07 AM
      Did anyone here the Layo and Bushwacka set at glastonbury? It was on
      radio 1 on saturday morning.
    • renegadesoundwaves
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 2:36 PM
        I didn't like the first half-hour but after that the set rocked.
        Still waiting on the set list to be posted. I think you can still
        hear it on the radio one web site in a streaming format.