Re: Lennie De Ice - We Are I.E. (Hybrid mixes)

  • David Nichols
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2000
      > I've got both however I'm not sure about parting with them unless
      someone
      > makes me an offer that I just can't refuse, peace, Chris

      I understand fully - I don't think money would part me from them
      either.

      Just a thought - Is there any way we could work as a group to 1)
      somehow share such rarities (ownership and auction bidding) and 2)
      make sure that all relevant parties received suitable
      reimbursement/payment/royalties - maybe a subscription ???. I suppose
      that would be too much administration, and legal issues - not
      feasible really.

      Wishful thinking I suppose....
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2000