Re: Finished SymPHONY

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 1999
      > From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
      >

      > Another brief question or two to keep things moving... :-)
      >
      > Is there anywhere I can get copies on CD of the full versions of
      > "Finished Sympathy" that appear on the CD single as edits?
      >
      > Erm... that's it for now...
      >
      > Stuart.

      Erm, I gather you mean Finished SymPHONY. :)

      And, as far as your question is concerned, what full versions are you
      interested in? The album, of course, gives you "Finished Symphony" in it's
      entirety. First of all, what IS on the cd single exactly (as I don't own
      it)? Then, perhaps I'll be better able to answer the question. IF you're
      looking for the complete Echoplex version, I'm not sure what to tell you...

      Don't give up hope, however.

      Vince H.